Invoicing and Collection of dues
- Dues are evaluated annually and adjusted based on expected nationals dues, historical expenses
and projections of future chapter expenses. Comparisons of dorms and other houses are evaluated
- Agreements are evaluated annually to ensure the most up to date agreements are being used
between the chapter and the actives.
- IRS and Payroll filings including annual Corporate filings oversight. This will be handled by a
CPA firm which we will oversee.
Invoicing all dues and fees
- Invoices are mailed and emailed to Parents and Actives.
- Explanation of invoices to parents through detailed communication of all invoices ranging from
new member dues, out of house dues, in house dues and room and board.
Collection of dues and fees including follow up with actives and parents
- Our office receives calls and explains bills and payment options to actives and parents. If needed payment plans are set up with credit card guarantees.
- Our systems allow for dues to be paid by checks and credit cards. Dues can be paid on line off the invoice that parents receive.
- Statements are sent to members and parents with overdue invoices with follow up
communications to actives and parents.
Relationships with collection agencies and eviction attorneys
- If needed we have collection agencies and attorneys available for eviction and understand the
procedures that must be followed to collect dues.
Payable of all bills received
- All bills are received and paid through our office with monthly reports showing income
- Budgets are prepared and reported monthly these are compared to income and expense reports to
evaluate the chapters current cash flow and status.
- Standard and custom reporting providing the necessary information required of your
- Prepare and deliver payroll for your staff